Click Here To Purchase Herbalife Products
To Start a Herbalife Healthy Life:
- You need one container of (PDM) Protein Drink Mix: Chocolate and Vanilla are available.
(Also, available is a Chocolate in the 24 line for those who are lifters trying to gain muscle)
- You need a Formula 1 Healthy Meal (not the instant): Choose your recipe for your favorite shake first!
(There are over 40 choices of flavors depending on what recipe you choose and how you mix it!)
- A shake is 8oz of water, two scoops (tablespoons) of PDM and two scoops of Formula 1, 8oz of ice or fruit depending on your recipe.
- You will need one of the Herbal Tea Concentrates: ¼ tsp per 8oz water burns about 80 calories per cup drank.
(There are multiple flavors and they can be drunk hot or cold, this counts as part of your water intake required per day!)
- You should try and get as close to at least 64oz water a day! (or Herbalife Tea)
- There are lots of different supplements available to help with everything from controlling your appetite to reducing cellulite for starters, though we recommend Total Control and the multi-vitamins.
- The Aloe Concentrate it to help with absorption of nutrients in your intestinal tract.
(Mix as directed, the mango is a mild but yummy flavor. Not scary at all!)
What you Need to Remember for weight loss: Two Shakes, Two High Protein Snacks and One Real Meal a Day!
The one meal can be as healthy or not as you choose! Portion Control is important and the healthier the meal (mostly lean, healthy protein and then veggies, sides or whole grains/brown rice) on a regular basis the better your results should be, but don’t feel bad if you have pizza or pasta one day every couple of weeks! Just keep at it and you should feel and see the difference! The only shame in falling off is not getting back on.
- Tracking your results is not a daily activity!
Measure yourself and add total up once a week. From week to week look at the difference in the Total Number! The circumference of the neck, chest, waist, hips, upper thy, upper calf, ankle, upper arm, forearm, and wrist (Just one side and always measure the same side).
Weigh yourself first thing in the morning after your bathroom stop on the same day every week.